Our service providers and suppliers are important stakeholders that help to continually improve the sustainability of our activities.
We ask suppliers to work in a way that we believe is best practice to achieve our social and environmental standards as outlined through our Sustainable Intelligence Operations Guides and Responsible Contracting Policy. We also include sustainability-specific requirements in our procurement process with service providers and suppliers.
Our supply chain processes include:
- Collecting performance data from third-party partners
- Regular meetings with third-party partners
- Checks performed by organization's employees
- Checks performed by our external consultants
- Supplier surveys and qualifying questions as per request-for-proposal processes
- Writing key performance indicators into contracts, where appropriate
- Incorporating environmental certifications, such as FSC certified materials and EcoLogo requirements, into the procurement process
Collaborating with our Contractors – A Day of Customer Service Excellence and Sustainability
In the fall of 2017, the Oxford Team held a workshop with over 20 key Contractor Leadership teams to help build a deeper understanding and commitment to our Customer Service Excellence and Sustainability efforts.